3 September 2018 Monday
If you want to learn how many days until 3rd September, you can check this information with the countdown we provided above. As you know, we offer you the time left to the specific day in September for various reasons such as learning the anniversary of different events that took place in history. For instance, did you know that the United Kingdom and France declared war on Germany on this day? In addition to this information, United Kingdom recognized the United States’ independence with the agreement they signed in Paris on this day. And also there was an earthquake which killed more than 20,000 people in Iran.
In case you wonder how many days until 3rd September then you can check this information through the countdown that we have located at the top of this article. We provide detailed information about how many days left for the specific days of September. Most of these days included really important days in the history and therefore most of them managed to shape today and the future thanks to these events. In below, you are going to find some of these events:
Celebrities who was born on 3rd September
- Scott Carson, British keeper who played for Aston Villa, West Brom, and National Team, was born in 1985.
- Jean-Pierre Jeunet, French movie director, was born in 1953.
- José Pekerman, the Argentine coach who coached the national team as well, was born in 1949.
- Eric Bell, Irish musician, and guitarist of the Thin Lizzy band, was born in 1947.
- Ryoji Noyori, Japanese chemist who won Nobel Prize in Chemistry, was born in 1938.
- Marguerite Higgins, American journalist, war correspondent and the first woman to win the Pulitzer Prize, was born in 1921.
- Frank Macfarlane Burnet, Australian virologist who won Nobel Prize in Medicine, was born in 1899.
- Ferdinand Porsche, Austrian automotive engineer and the man who designed the German vosvos cars, was born in 1875.
- Olga Konstantinovna, Queen of Greece, was born in 1851.
- Fritz Pregl, Slovenian chemist who won Nobel Prize in Chemistry, was born in 1869.
- Emperor Go-Sanjō of Japan, 71st Japanese Emperor, was born in 1034.
Moreover, there are other events that are really important as much as these people who was born on this day:
European countries have stopped importing hazelnut from Turkey due to the claims that hazelnut contains radiation. This happened in 1986 and the main cause of this is, the explosion in the Chernobyl. When a plant exploded in Chernobyl high amounts of radiation released in the south part of Russia, Black Sea. The Black Sea is also located on the Northern side of Turkey where most of the hazelnuts are cultivated.
President of Northern Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh lost his life in 1969. He was known for his contributions to Vietnam who spent his entire life to serve his country. Today, still many people in Vietnam commemorate him on the day he passed away. He also creates the ground for the merge of two Vietnam countries.
Britain and France declared war on Germany in 1939. This lead to some of the greatest battles of the world history. Germany has its own allies and with the inclusion of Britain and France, almost all of the nations in the world participated in the World War II. The main reason why these countries participated in the war was to prevent Germany to expand their borders as well as protect their own colonies from any possible threat. This also corresponds to two days later that Germany captured Poland.
The world’s first canning factory began to operate in the United Kingdom in 1912 in order to provide food for the naval forces. This was one of the greatest innovations of that time and Britain had a great advantage in terms of the food during the World War I. Today, we still use the same technology and we buy canned foods from the supermarkets. As you know they allow you to keep your food in a good condition for a really long time and this was one of the main needs in the war in those times where you will have to walk on foot with your army in order to visit another city.